JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Haven't decided if I want to do an underfolder or not. They look cooler than they are.

PXL_20210720_222052000.jpg

Damn, you did what I wanted to. I wanted to underfold it too, considering it had that rear trunion.

C4E2FC4C-DC0D-4434-983C-548391E267F5.jpeg

Not exactly original but way better than the tiny notch rear.

Nah, Got plenty of Zastava mags
Agreed, though mine was an AR mag version and that's why I bought it, the AK mags win in an AK. If I were to do it again it would be traditional rock and lock…

Did a brief search, looks like underfolder parts have all but dried up.

Hungarian underfolders work and are available. Since the holes gave to get drilled anyway just drill for Hungarian. They look the same

Haven't decided if I want to do an underfolder or not. They look cooler than they are.

View attachment 998639
UNDERFOLDER! 100%
If I cannot buy an M90 (before they sell out) Im going to SBR my M85 as well. I WISH those 26mm 4 piece flash hiders werent sold out everywhere!! On the M85 does it work as well as it does on the 7.62x39 pistols? With the 5.56 I noticed the shorter barrel has a bunch of extra flash. When mounted on my x39 pistols it tames the flash incredibly well.

You can still get the 4 piece flash hiders.. I just got that one last week. AK builder maybe.

The M90....Get 'em while the gettings good.

PXL_20210714_222640481.jpg

UNDERFOLDER! 100%
If I cannot buy an M90 (before they sell out) Im going to SBR my M85 as well. I WISH those 26mm 4 piece flash hiders werent sold out everywhere!! On the M85 does it work as well as it does on the 7.62x39 pistols? With the 5.56 I noticed the shorter barrel has a bunch of extra flash. When mounted on my x39 pistols it tames the flash incredibly well.
akk-laf-14_g_1951_detail.jpg

I got a Jmac LAF I hope fits on my pap pistol.

There are so many more 26mm options now than there were. I liked the look of the spikes tactical one. Nowadays there are tons.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top