JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
IRMO
State
Other
Zip Code
Built this myself from a low miles numbers matching Yugoslavian M76 parts set. These were originally made in 8mm Mauser but I machined a 30.06 barrel from a stainless steel 1:10 twist green mountain blank. Cut the chamber myself cuz thats what I do when Im bored. Assembled and refinished it in black cerakote it yep...myself. built on a Tortort milled receiver with new bullet guide. Includes Belarusian Belomo 8X42 scope OR a 6X36 Russian PSO.Your choice. Pictured with both. Reliable and accurate.. Drop in CMC 3 lb trigger. Easy MOA gun with the right ammo.

Looking for major caliber rifle trades of comparable value. Not really looking for AR's. Why? I just built another M76. Do I need two? Probably not. Includes 4 qty 9 round mags because thats all the factory mags hold of 30.06. mag pouch too.

The comparable value is going to be 2500-3000 range. There might be a couple of hundred 30.06 M76's out in the wild that Assault Weapons of Ohio built but theyre all built on the much inferior Ohio Rapid Fire receivers. This MAY be the only extant example built on the vastly superior Tortort receiver. At most a handful of contract builds out there.

v5VRdq.jpg

yom4qZ.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.