JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

I have an M72 built from a parts kit using a NoDak Spud NDS-9 receiver. It has Tapco internals and a comical but effective flash hider. Fun to shoot but I need something else. Comes with a hard case.

Willing to trade for a Glock 17, 34 or 17L + cash on your part

Thanks for looking

image-2.jpg image.jpg image-1.jpg image-4.jpg

Last Edited:
a little more info would be appreciated, such as quality of build, efficiency with regard to action fit and feel. does she rattle, or hum. how many mags come with it, how much does it weigh, 7.62x 39 i presume.
who built it.

glws.

fred.

-The build was completed by a friend of mine. It was his 10th or so build and he has since built many many more.
-The fit and finish of the build is top notch. The trunions are tight and have zero play after 400 rounds through it over the years. There is no rattle from the internals.
-No mags are included but if it's a deal breaker I could throw in a 40 rounder (Romanian I believe).
-7.62x39 is correct
-Acc

Was the kit a "matching numbers" kit?
Did the builder mark/label the build?
Round count? Is the barrel original or New US made?
What is the actual length of the Barrel, not including the flash hider?
What do you mean by the finish is top notch, it does appear to have a bit of bluing loss. Was it refinished after it was re-assembled?
Let me know I'm interested, thanks for your time.

Was the kit a "matching numbers" kit?

- The stock number matches the serial number on the receiver.

Did the builder mark/label the build?

- The builder was a personal friend of mine.

Round count? Is the barrel original or New US made?

- Barrel is original and I have put 400 rounds through it over the years.

What is the actual length of the Barrel, not including the flash hider?

- Barrel length is approximately 21.3 inches as measured with a cleaning rod on a closed bolt to the muzzle.

What do you mean by the finish is top notch, it does appear to have a bit of bluing loss. Was it refinished after it was re-assembled?

- The finish is original. I would estimate the finish to be 50% or so with no rust or pitting anywhere. The wood is also in original finish with no cracks.

Let me know I'm interested, thanks for your time.

- You are very welcome.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.