JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm really interested in getting my hands on an M6 Scout. CZ version is fine. Prefer .22lr/.410 and it would be great to have the original blue case. Finish doesn't matter as long as the bores are good and it's functional.

Let me know if you have one with which you'd be willing to part.

Yep! I posted about this a few days back asking for opinions. Still think I'm leaning towards the M6, but the 20ga of this has a bit more versatility than the 410 on the original M6.
I own an M6 (.410/22 rimfire) and a Savage 24C in .223/20 - I believe the 20 ga is a LOT more versatile than the .410, and the barrel is not that much heavier. You can always get a .410 adapter for the 20 ga too - indeed, you can get more adapters for the 20 ga than you can for .410

My only complaint about the Savage 24 is the weight. The Chiappa M6 would make that less of an issue. I wish they would make it in .22 Hornet or .223 also - maybe they will in the future. Ditto with their X-Caliber combo gun.

Woodburn wants $995?!?!? It does seem to be LNIB buts its not stainless steel. Gunbroker.com regularly had then hundreds cheaper for stainless

I have a savage 24S-E in 22lr/20g really nice but very heavy!

I live just down the street, I stop in all the time. In 7 years I've never been able to make a deal on anything. They flat want msrp for a used item. It's beyond me. I've seen things sit for years.

All that glitter on 99e in portland is a different story. I've found a number of really good deals there

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.