JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Elma
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've got two if these. (Had listed complete pistols but someone bought both uppers, so listing the lowers).

One Aero, one Ballistic Advantage.

(Same company, same product, different logo engraved in the lower, BA looks cooler, imo)

M4E1 Lower Receiver
Magpul K2 Grip
SBA3 Brace
Enhanced Lower Parts Kit
Carbine Receiver Extension
AR15 Carbine Buffer and Spring

$250 each.

PXL_20220118_023641180.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You can transport the lower to oregon take to an FFL and do the transfer. I live in Vancouver and have done this very thing several times for buyers in or around Portland

Is this still available
You tried buying my glock frame for $180 but didnt want to do the FFL transfer because you didnt have the extra $25 to cover the transfer and we live in the same town. You Wanted me to give you the frame and said you would transfer it when you had the money. and your in this thread trying to buy something from another state that needs shipped and for $70 more?

OP buyer beware.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.