JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1943 Russian M44 Mosin Nagant in 7.62x54mm for sale, rifle is in excellent shape and has all matching parts to my knowledge. This gun has been in storage in the safe for well over 10 years and I don't know anything about it aside from what is stated in this ad. The bore is rough as a lot of these rifles are due to corrosive ammo that was used from what I understand, but with elbow work and some time it could be revived I am sure. I also have 280 rounds of factory ammo that is not included but will be offered to the purchaser for an additional ammount. I am asking $275 for the rifle as is or best offer.
20170510_142845.jpg 20170510_142746.jpg 20170512_210407.jpg 20170512_210929.jpg

Last Edited:
Can you take a picture of the bayonet mounting where the bayonet pivots? Looking for early mount system.

And, how about another picture of the frt sight (straight on picture while looking at the muzzle). This time, I'm looking for the early sight base.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Hi mark I just got home and saw this, met the new owner down in beaverton today and sold this rifle. Sorry for the late update on the thread.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.