JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PM coctailer, I believe he still has some nice hex 91/30's for $89 including the background check.

BIG 5 frequently has them on sale for $79, or $89.

This past week they had the 91/30 on sale, so the M44 should be going on sale either this week, or next.

check southern ohio guns their current catalog price is m44-69.95 and 91 30 hex or laminate stock 89.95 standard 91 30 69.95 that would be plus shipping and if you dont have a c&r the ffl fee. (2 ffl fee=a C&R lic) and the big brown truck brings them to your door.

I got an M44 at Big 5 today for $99. It's not hex but the numbers all match. Looks pretty sweet! Now if my dang ammo would get here.

I hope you ordered at least 879 rounds. :)

Explanation: If you were at the one on Pacific Highway, I happened to be picking up a brush on my way home. I'm the guy who asked, "That's the M44?" on my way out.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.