JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The 870 forend is designed to be extra short for entry teams, for the utmost of reliablity in tight spaces. cycle a normal 870 and you will see that the forend eclipses over the reciever a little. this one does not. in certain cases clothing or web gear can get caught and jam the weapon. this is the solution.

sks stock is spf, last I read (spring shooters catalog) these go for $80 from cabelas. sheesh.

I have the pins from my 870 when I put on a side saddle. Its been a while but whatever pins you remove to do that are what I have. Not sure if that's what you need.

bump. somebody wants this stuff. will take .22lr, 12ga, 9mm, .40sw, x39, x54r, x51, 556, 3006, ammo cans, ak or m16 mags, whatever you have to offer in trade

No AK mags are listed for sale here, however I have some tapco poly 30's I can sell you or trade for steel 30's. send private message if interested please.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.