JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New in box, never fired Troy 16" Carbine (Pre-Ban Model) built by Troy Defense with the Troy certified certificate of authenticity.
High quality rifle, would be similar to buying any high end basic AR and outfitting $650 worth of Troy Ind Accessories on it by Troy Defense armorers.
Why waste $1300-$1500 on a basic model when you can have it fully upgraded at $1600 FTF.

Troy Defense uppers sell alone for $1225, see the Troy site. Full rifles are not currently being sold to the public and currently rare to come by.

It comes with 1 Black Troy battle mag and I have Pmags I can add for additional $. Asking $1600 FTF or add shipping to your FFL. Firm on price.

This stick has all the bells and whistles made by Troy. Not currently looking for trades.

TRoyCarbineSlide9c_zpse6e3898e.jpg
Troy Defense 5.56 Carbine Specifications:
-Mil-Spec hard coat anodized forged flat top upper receiver with integrated M4 feed ramps
-Mil-Spec hard coat anodized forged lower receiver with Troy Industries Enhanced Trigger Guard
-Chrome Moly Vanadium Melonite coated 1/7 RH twist barrel, chambered in 5.56 with M4 feed ramps
-Troy Industries free float modular 13″ Alpha Rail system with integrated spring loaded front M4 Battlesight
-Mil-Spec bolt and carrier with properly staked gas key
-Troy Industries Battle Ax 6 position (Pinned for compliant models) buttstock with Mil-Spec receiver extension
-Troy Industries Medieval Flash Suppressor/or pinned Claymore Muzzle Brake
-Troy Industries Rear Folding BattleSight
-Troy Industries Enhanced CQB Pistol Grip
-Troy Industries BattleMag

e8d90642-c033-46fe-b122-b12cd9a3312e_zps5add330c.jpg

Last Edited:
New in box, never fired Troy 16" Carbine (Pre-Ban Model) built by Troy Defense with the Troy certified certificate of authenticity.
High quality rifle, would be similar to buying any high end basic AR and outfitting $650 worth of Troy Ind Accessories on it by Troy Defense armorers.
Why waste $1300-$1500 on a basic model when you can have it fully upgraded at $1600 FTF.

Troy Defense uppers sell alone for $1225, see the Troy site. Full rifles are not currently being sold to the public and currently rare to come by.

It comes with 1 Black Troy battle mag and I have Pmags I can add for additional $. Asking $1600 FTF or add shipping to your FFL. Firm on price.

This stick has all the bells and whistles made by Troy. Not currently looking for trades.

TRoyCarbineSlide9c_zpse6e3898e.jpg
Troy Defense 5.56 Carbine Specifications:
-Mil-Spec hard coat anodized forged flat top upper receiver with integrated M4 feed ramps
-Mil-Spec hard coat anodized forged lower receiver with Troy Industries Enhanced Trigger Guard
-Chrome Moly Vanadium Melonite coated 1/7 RH twist barrel, chambered in 5.56 with M4 feed ramps
-Troy Industries free float modular 13″ Alpha Rail system with integrated spring loaded front M4 Battlesight
-Mil-Spec bolt and carrier with properly staked gas key
-Troy Industries Battle Ax 6 position (Pinned for compliant models) buttstock with Mil-Spec receiver extension
-Troy Industries Medieval Flash Suppressor/or pinned Claymore Muzzle Brake
-Troy Industries Rear Folding BattleSight
-Troy Industries Enhanced CQB Pistol Grip
-Troy Industries BattleMag

e8d90642-c033-46fe-b122-b12cd9a3312e_zps5add330c.jpg

please give me a call...503-309-2912 I can meet you on Tuesday...I have meetings Monday....I'm serious....Dave Miller

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.