JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking at this AR for sale and the ad says that its on a milspec lower and upper. does that mean that i can swap the upper with a .223 or 5.56 with no problem?
the ad doesnt state the makers of the upper or lower. but the price is 400.00

thanks in advance.

CMMG used to put out 22's with a lower designated "multi-cal", or something like that, those will accept a "standard" upper. Good luck with your find.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the info. Im really thinking about getting this or the m&p15r chambered for 545 instead of the standered 556 or 223. I am also asking the same question about this model. is it interchangeable?

as for the m4-22 there is also an attached ad selling the upper separate. I hope that this means that the lower is milspec and is "upgradable" to other chamber sizes

Thanks for the info. Im really thinking about getting this or the m&p15r chambered for 545 instead of the standered 556 or 223. I am also asking the same question about this model. is it interchangeable?

as for the m4-22 there is also an attached ad selling the upper separate. I hope that this means that the lower is milspec and is "upgradable" to other chamber sizes

Just ask for an up close picture of the text on the side of the lower, should be enough to figure out if it is interchangeable. If it will run 223/556, it will run 545/39.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2