JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
TROUTDALE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all, I have a pair of rifles available for sale.

All prices are O.B.O. and buyer pays transfer. (I'm fairly flexible on where the transfer happens as long as its within a reasonable distance from the Portland/Gresham area.

Shipping is possible but will incur extra cost.

Feel free to PM with any questions or requests for additional photos.

First up is a 1942 Sako M39:
Matching numbers as much as a m39 can have at least. Wartime stock is in good shape with some dings and scratches (as to be expected from a old war horse), and the bore is nice and bright with good rifling. Overall a nice example of a M39 and a solid shooter.
Asking $700

Late Romanian contract VZ24:
Up next is a very late production Romanian contract VZ24 (8MM) in good overall condition. Serial is YR20XXX which puts it roughly 3000 from the latest number that I can find online. Receiver retains a good amount of bluing and the stock has its dings and dents but nothing concerning. Bore is in good shape, and the rest of the metal on the rifle looks good. It could probably use a good bath as I believe the previous owner never fully removed the cosmoline from the rifle (and I never got around to it since I purchased the rifle). Can include a cleaning rod if so desired.
*sold*

Trades to be considered include P226, equivalent value K98, and potentially AK's (but I'm picky about my AK's)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.