JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold!!!!

100MEDIA_IMAG0577.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0578.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0579.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0580.jpg

what do you have to trade, i know i have stick mag, so im gonna say that comes with it. i thought i had a drum and 2 other stick mags but cant find them right now.

yes. im positive of the round count.I guess the proper way of stating it" 20 rounds fired since its been a US made firearm and everythings been rebuilt" you all do realize all of these were built off parts kits, right? with new semi-fcg and receivers on refinished everything else except wood. this one was built off a select hand picked early parts kit by allied armament, who built them for tnw at the time. its around a 2005 build if i remember right. I test fired it, and put it away.

yes. im positive of the round count.I guess the proper way of stating it" 20 rounds fired since its been a US made firearm and everythings been rebuilt" you all do realize all of these were built off parts kits, right? with new semi-fcg and receivers on refinished everything else except wood. this one was built off a select hand picked early parts kit by allied armament, who built them for tnw at the time. its around a 2005 build if i remember right. I test fired it, and put it away.

Nope, I kind of thought so but am not knowledgeable about the M31 hence the question. It was a sincere and legitimate one. Thanks for the reply.

Dont mind the peanut gallery.
"Round counts" are absolutely ridiculous and not worth noting unless more than 1000+ rounds and even then..

Sweet rifle. Wish it was here in OR.
Mags are surplus military grade, cheap and plentiful compared to other 9mm rifles.
$550 for 3 mags and a drum is a sweet deal.

Dont mind the peanut gallery.
"Round counts" are absolutely ridiculous and not worth noting unless more than 1000+ rounds and even then..

Sweet rifle. Wish it was here in OR.
Mags are surplus military grade, cheap and plentiful compared to other 9mm rifles.
$550 for 3 mags and a drum is a sweet deal.

PM the OP he might do a FFL. then your wish is granted. BTW 2 of the mags and drum according to the OP are uncertain at the time of the post. I have PM'ed with an interest a while ago. I agree this piece deserves a bump but on the back of sarcasm?

Rick aka the peanut gallery:D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.