JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I traded into this M1D a few years ago. Realized I only ever shoot it with the irons, so I'm looking to trade for a standard M1 plus another gun to make up the value difference.
This is not a CMP gun, but it is an actual M1D barrel, not a collar mount. Comes with a Lyman Alaskan scope in what I believe is a reproduction mount. The Lyman Alaskan is more correct on an m1c, but it does the job. Shoots reliably and has a NM marked op rod.

Like I said, I would like to trade for a standard M1 rifle plus another gun to even out the trade. If your offer doesn't include a non-import marked, reliable Garand, I'm sorry but I'm not interested. I have too much ammo and clips to not have an M1.

I am putting a value of $1800-$2000 on this for trade purposes and I expect a standard M1 has a value of $900-$1100 so there is some difference to be made up. Not interested in cash offers, as I don't want to go through the rigamarole of the CMP or search out another Garand.

As for guns to make up the difference, I like old stuff. US milsurp, lever guns, etc. Unless it's a US marked shotgun or an Ithaca SxS, I don't need any more shotguns. Sometimes I like handguns, too.
Traders each pay their own fees, hopefully in the central Willamette Valley (Lebanon area).

Thanks for looking!

7A53604A-2FD8-4F76-9A4B-C24B3E64984D.jpeg C09EBFF5-68C4-4249-B67A-F74E53ED8AD8.jpeg 4CE1440F-76C7-4424-9DFF-A65BB68C8A7E.jpeg CBB7445E-32B5-4C71-B4BB-38847BEF5997.jpeg 8FBD6D7C-193F-49E0-9070-1D6BFE388BC7.jpeg 95148F0D-1792-45DE-9398-15CFFC516E9B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What make and do all parts fit to the garland?
As to a trade I see that the barrel guard has an area that has some wood missing in the picture is this correct? I do have a Non import Winchester M1 1943 checked out by Fulton Arms. All parts are Winchester. May be a lend/lease. Barrel may be Italy/ stock has BMB (will verify). Never fired since I've had it.
I might do a Straight across trade. Value price a little more to yours if parts are mis- matching.
Mine is in Excellent condition but as they say "if it's used it doesn't qualify" But I never Fired mine.

Thanks for your reply. I'm looking for a shooter grade Garand, not a collector grade. Thanks for the offer though. But I will check parts manufacturers when I make it out to my shop later.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top