JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a National Match M1A1 for sale priced at 1975.00. It comes with a Springfield scope mount, leather cheek rest and military web sling. I have at least 5 20 round mags maybe more. I would consider trading for a POF 308 16 inch barrel. I tried to download the photo from photobucket, but I am illiterate when it comes to computers. I believe you can view it on photobucket under my username Hunterndvalley.
RIFLE IS SOLD

Last Edited:
I believe you can view it on photobucket under my username Hunterndvalley.

1287020884.jpg

Yes it is a nice gun. I just want to say thank you to edorfox for posting that picture for me. Oh, to answer the previous question's, the rifle is well worth that and yes that is what I am asking. I didn't mention the Springfield Armory scope I have to go with it. I am not sure which generation the scope is, but it seems like a pretty nice glass. It will need rings though. The rings it had on it scuffed the scopes finish and I can't find them anyway. The previous owner said that he only put 200 rounds through it and I never fired it. I was kind of hoping he would ask for it back. Just helping a Vet out in his time of need. I am assuming he is not around to ask for it back, but I hope that's not the case. Sorry for rambling. I believe the rifle sell for at least 1900 by itself, the scope base is at least a 100 dollars, not sure how much the scope goes for. I would venture to guess the optic is at least 400 dollars and the mags are at least 20 to 25 each maybe more. They are GI mags not copies.
Thanks for inquiring

Thanks for the offer, but I have a bunch of AR's. I am just trying to recover some of my invested money to buy either a POF 308 or a SCAR 17 SSR.
Thanks again though.

Btt. 1800 dollars and I will pay shipping. Buyer pays for the transfer fee at your FFL.
Will trade for 16.5 inch new POF upper in 308 with the new design rail.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.