JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First step if you want someone to help you prove its real is to post about a dozen clear well lit photos that show ever stamp every number every rivit in the stock assembly.

then it can be compared to known examples.

GEDC0259.JPG GEDC0262.JPG GEDC0281.JPG thankyou! I'll get on it.

GEDC0261.JPG

GEDC0281.JPG

GEDC0259.JPG

GEDC0262.JPG

GEDC0268.JPG

Last Edited:
there are some beautiful m1a1 stocks out of Italy, sarco sells them. they can be distinguished from the originals easily, they have the cutouts for M2 parts

I saw on TV that there were like 10 of these made for WWII - on the NRA Show American Rifleman.
Something that had provenance would be worth 6 figures. For that money, get an expert and have it
validated.

The M1 Carbine

<broken link removed>

But I didn't find the video from the Show.

I saw on TV that there were like 10 of these made for WWII - on the NRA Show American Rifleman.
Something that had provenance would be worth 6 figures. For that money, get an expert and have it
validated.

The M1 Carbine

<broken link removed>

Pay closer attention when you watch TV there were approx. 140,000 M1A1's made in two batches of 70K each all by Inland and all within certain serial number blocks.

The Stock shown in the photos above has Brown leather. NO US GI M1A1 stock was made with anything but BLACK LEATHER. The stock in the photos also doesn't have the proper cut out on the side from what i can see that all Original M1A1 stocks have.

Theres nothing to confirm the carbine shown in the photos is something someone put together and worth less then a nice example with a solid stock. Now with the crazy market right now I have no idea how to guess what that would be.

Pay closer attention when you watch TV there were approx. 140,000 M1A1's made in two batches of 70K each all by Inland and all within certain serial number blocks.

The Stock shown in the photos above has Brown leather. NO US GI M1A1 stock was made with anything but BLACK LEATHER. The stock in the photos also doesn't have the proper cut out on the side from what i can see that all Original M1A1 stocks have.

Theres nothing to confirm the carbine shown in the photos is something someone put together and worth less then a nice example with a solid stock. Now with the crazy market right now I have no idea how to guess what that would be.

Thanks for the input,this is getting interesting. How does one find an expert on this machine?

validated.

The M1 Carbine

<broken link removed>

Would like find an expert,if there's a link/website that's available,it'd be appreciated! ! ! nudge,nudge!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top