JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a hard to find M1A1 Carbine from WW2. The M1A1 was used primarily by paratroopers during WW2, but I am sure most people know this already.

The receiver and barrel date to Jan.1945. Inland did not track serial numbers for M1A1's produced for the US Army and ended production at the end of Dec 1944. They delivered the last order of M1A1's to the Army in Jan 1945.

This looks to be all Inland parts, but I not 100% sure so I don't want to make that claim. I do know the barrel, bolt, slide, rear site, front site, front barrel band, trigger housing, hammer, stock and hand guard are Inland (see photos) Parts match nicely with even wear throughout. There are no rebuild markings on the stock, so I assume the brass pin in the stock and handguard were done in the field (see photos).The leather and hardware for the stock is in great shape for its age.

Comes with one USGI mag and original bill of sale including the certificate of authenticity from the CMP.

Wanting to get $2,450 and I think it is a very fair price considering what these are going for on Gunbroker and the current demand for M1 Carbines in general.

Please PM with any questions

9195C9C5-FB45-49C1-BD45-03364358F2FC.jpeg View attachment 990927 View attachment 990929 View attachment 990930 View attachment 990931 View attachment 990932 View attachment 990933 View attachment 990934 View attachment 990935 View attachment 990936 View attachment 990937 View attachment 990938 View attachment 990939 View attachment 990940

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice to see this on here. If I didn't have one, I would be interested. The price is fair. I have found this site to be a good resource. PM me if you would like help with any parts identification. I have several carbines and have learned a lot about them.

Nice to see this on here. If I didn't have one, I would be interested. The price is fair. I have found this site to be a good resource. PM me if you would like help with any parts identification. I have several carbines and have learned a lot about them.

I appreciate the link, it looks like there is a lot of good information. I didn't take the trigger assembly apart to see if the trigger internals are Inland, but it looks like everything else is. I don't want to take the chance taking it apart and not being able to put the trigger assembly back together at this point.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top