JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Oregon city
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Brand new Springfield M1A tanker w/ walnut stock. Just picked up. A buddy and I bought it for a friend as a retirement gift and just found out it's not the model he wants so trying to correct. 0 rounds fired through it. Almost thought about keeping it but want to get him the one he wants.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pics ;)

received_697723277302048.jpeg received_2419691574824319.jpeg received_468751327109634.jpeg received_2368114023499885.jpeg

I might be wrong, but that looks like a SOCOM with a walnut stock? Just a FYI. Unless of course Springfield Armory has changed the name on something. If someone was getting that for me as a present I would accept in a heartbeat, and not complain, but thank instead.

"In a salute to the storied shortened "Tanker" M1 Garands of yesteryear, Illinois-based Springfield Armory this week unveiled their new M1A Tanker rifle.
Featuring a 16.25-inch parkerized barrel and a 37.25-inch overall length, the Tanker is a version of SA's SOCOM 16 rifle series with a retro styling that includes an all-new walnut stock. When compared to the standard M1A, the Tanker is almost a foot shorter."
I might be wrong, but that looks like a SOCOM with a walnut stock? Just a FYI. Unless of course Springfield Armory has changed the name on something. If someone was getting that for me as a present I would accept in a heartbeat, and not complain, but thank instead.

"In a salute to the storied shortened "Tanker" M1 Garands of yesteryear, Illinois-based Springfield Armory this week unveiled their new M1A Tanker rifle.
Featuring a 16.25-inch parkerized barrel and a 37.25-inch overall length, the Tanker is a version of SA's SOCOM 16 rifle series with a retro styling that includes an all-new walnut stock. When compared to the standard M1A, the Tanker is almost a foot shorter."

Hi lefevebe, If a person in Idaho wanted to buy your tanker would you mail it a FFL dealer in Boise and if so what would the shipping cost be? Thanks for info, Ravik

Hi lefevebe, If a person in Idaho wanted to buy your tanker would you mail it a FFL dealer in Boise and if so what would the shipping cost be? Thanks for info, Ravik
Sorry. I gave it to a friend as a retirement gift. I tried to close the thread but I am obviously not smart enough to figure it out. Good luck finding one!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.