Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

M1A Shooters?

Reactions
Show yourself here, Haven't heard much from any on this board yet.
Curious.

Deciding between modifying an M1A or purchasing an FAL.
Can't decide on makes either, because I don't know who manufactures them now.

Mod note:
I've made an FAL thread as well, if one of these sees no action, or this is a burden, delete this one. :)

Reactions
I bought my first one 06 and second one last summer. Both very early SA rifles. The scope gun is based on SA parts with a Wilson six groove NM barrel, unitized gas cylinder and reamed FS, Sadlak piston, guide and scope mount. I have a Mueller TAC II scope on it right now. My second gun is a all TRW usgi gun, I painted a gi glass stock and added NM sights.
crop9.jpg

crop4.jpg

Reactions
I bought my first one 06 and second one last summer. Both very early SA rifles. The scope gun is based on SA parts with a Wilson six groove NM barrel, unitized gas cylinder and reamed FS, Sadlak piston, guide and scope mount. I have a Mueller TAC II scioe on it right now. My second gun is a all TRW usgi gun, I painted a gi glass stock and added NM sights.
crop9.jpg

crop4.jpg
Sweet rifles. I like.:s0155:

I bought my first one 06 and second one last summer. Both very early SA rifles. The scope gun is based on SA parts with a Wilson six groove NM barrel, unitized gas cylinder and reamed FS, Sadlak piston, guide and scope mount. I have a Mueller TAC II scioe on it right now. My second gun is a all TRW usgi gun, I painted a gi glass stock and added NM sights.
crop9.jpg

crop4.jpg
Why do you torment me with those beautiful pictures?

Me likey:D

Reactions
Very nice rifle. I bought one a year ago before I realized how much .308 ammo costs. Now, unfortunately, my M1A sits in the safe while I shoot .22, .223. and 9mm.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online