JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have decided to sell my M1A. I bought it used from a friend. I cannot afford to shoot it right now, so I figure I would sell it to someone who could.

So for the catch. This deal has to go through an FFL. Normally, I don't do this, but I bought this from a Police Officer, and I promised him that if I sold it, I would go through a dealer. As his friendship matters to me, I will be honoring this promise. If you pick this up in Bend, I will take care of the transfer fee at my dealer, you take care of the $10 background check. Otherwise, I can ship it to your dealer for $40 and you can deal with those fees. I'm sorry if that's a deal breaker, but that's how this one has to be.

Now that the fine print is out of the way. This is a Springfield Armory National Match M1A. It has a NM marked medium weight barrel, a non-hooded NM rear sight, and a NM marked front sight. I don't believe the stock is glass bedded, but it has nice tiger stripe grain throughout. The round count is less than 100 rounds. I've put 25 through it, and it shoots great.

I am asking $2100. It will come with the one GI 20 round mag that I got with it when I bought it. I am not interested in any trades, as the funds are earmarked for other projects.

Thanks for looking, and as always, please keep all comments, questions, and offers via PM.

IMG_0379_zps1e3e2243.jpg IMG_0380_zpsfa8cf12a.jpg IMG_0385_zpsf1c62b3e.jpg IMG_0381_zps8a500116.jpg

No, a friend keeps trying to convince me, but not yet. But since it's going through an FFL anyway, doesn't matter where I ship it...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.