JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Hello

I am selling a well maintained M1A . This rifle has seen less than 200 rounds. It has been a blast to work on this project pushing the limits of a M1A. Other than adding bedding this is a National Match level rifle. The gas block is shimmed and unitized. The Archangle stock and adjustable Shooting Sights trigger significantly added to accuracy and there was no need for bedding. With the correct ammo you can maintain sub-MOA with this rifle

Springfield Armory's Loaded M1A Semiautomatic Rifle features a lightweight precision adjustable carbon-reinforced polymer stock that's impervious to weather and also withstands standard gun solvents and oils for easy maintenance. Accuracy-enhancing precision-fit inlet. Adjustable length of pull between 13.63" and 14.81". Cheek riser adjusts in 0.05" increments. Carbon-steel barrel with a 1:11 rate-of-twist rifling ensures accuracy. Stainless steel flash suppressor. It features a NM marked 22 inch barrel, flash hider, factory scope mount and retains it's iron sights. National Match .062"-blade front sight and match-grade rear-sight aperture with 1/2-MOA adjustment for windage and 1-MOA for elevation. Integrated grip storage compartment. Forend Picatinny rail with extended cover. Comes with two standard sling swivel studs.

• Springfield M1a Archangle Loaded -
  • Shooting Sports upgraded adjustable trigger and hammer -
  • Sadlak National Match Spring Guide M1A, M14 Steel Parkerized -
  • Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set Steel M1A, M14 Matte -
  • Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Oversized Aluminum Olive Drab -
  • Sadlak Tactical Magazine Release M1A, M14 US Trigger Groups Steel Matte -
  • SMITH ENTERPRISE - M14/M1A EXTENDED BOLT STOP -
  • BASSET Picatinny Rail LOW Scope Mount Package (Optics Mount) -
  • 200 rds of Prvi Partizan Match 308 Winchester Ammo 168 Grain Hollow Point Boat Tail -
  • M1a Wood Stock has front picatinny rail mount added and Kydex Cheek rest –
  • Black Leather Military Style Sling M1 Garand Springfield -
  • 3 – 20rd magazines -
  • 3 – 10rd Magazines
  • Springfield Rifle bag
  • *scope not include

20190911_093917.jpg 20190911_093638.jpg 20190911_093322.jpg 20190911_092853.jpg 20190911_093443.jpg 20190911_093454.jpg 20190911_093503.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
only want in original form [wood stock] scope mount, mags, cheek riser, and all internal parts ok. not interested in other stock. my name is,
Robert Ward
971-283- 2568
i live in independence. gunsmith i use is in keizer. price w/o other stock ? you can call anytime, thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.