JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So who here has built one and what was your experience? I have a dremmel and wheel for the op rod but haven't ever done the mod personally. Any good advice? Also what did you pay for yours and did you hve it installed somewhere and if so where?

The build is starting as a bone stock Springfield scout squad circa 2015.

Thanks!

Are you looking for a Sage stock for yours and build up from there?

I have worked on ALLOT of them, mostly it's just buying aftermarket parts and fitting.

So you want to do something like one of these?

ebr's.jpg

Are you looking for a Sage stock for yours and build up from there?

I have worked on ALLOT of them, mostly it's just buying aftermarket parts and fitting.

So you want to do something like one of these?

View attachment 295052
Correct, sage ebr, didn't know of any other "ebr" in the m1a game so i abbreviated. Not looking for special edition fde or grey, just the standard ebr with telescoping stock, not the m4 stock. Are those your rifles?

I just read through Sage's website and don't see any mention of modifications for their EBR stock. As a matter of fact, in the FAQ it states that it is a completely drop in stock.

I am not an M1A or a Sage EBR expert so I maybe missing something. Just curious if I am missing something. Is there some modification that they are not mentioning?

I am by no means an expert, just trying to put the pieces together before starting the build. The intent of the build was what I understood to be a "mk14 ebr" clone. Was really hoping to get some good advice /feedback from other builders. Maybe time to just kill the thread.

Since 2004 I've owned & built many of them, including the three in the picture Velzey shared.
My advice is to keep it simple, and keep it light... they get heavy pretty fast.
Installation is straight forward, with the op rod R&R being the most difficult.

Check this out if you are on FaceBook
https://www.facebook.com/M14EBR.US/

Here is a little EBR web page I publish
The History and Development of the M14 EBR

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA