JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Rogue-drum.jpg

Aiiiiieeeeeeeeeee! My eyes! My eyes!

Young-Frankenstein-007.jpg

Just curious. Why do that to a socom when you can just get a Kel Tec RFB?

Just sayin....

The RFB is nice, but nothing like the M1A/M14

A) No immediate access to the chamber.
B) Its a Kel Tec - They don't have a track record of making hell and back reliable weapons.
C) Its entirely proprietary. One source for spare parts, one source for support... Contrast that with the M1A/M14... parts everywhere.

I see your point but is the M1 a hell and back weapon when modified to this extent? How much of the weapons integrity and effectiveness do you sacrifice when remove it so far from its original format? We arn't talking about modular platform like the AR/M4. I know that the M1's performance is legendary and it maybe one of the best rifles to serve in Americas arsenal. However, I would imagine if you mesured the M1 (in its after market bullpup config.) performance against a purposefully designed factory bullpup of the same caliber the M1 will struggle.
That being said, I love bullpups and even considered doing a bullpup mod on an SKS but that's where I learned that some rifles just shouldn't be messed with like that.

And I'm sorry, but I gotta tell you this. The first thought that popped in my head when I saw that yellow M1 was "wow, he better get that thing back to Optimus Prime be for he knows its missing".

heres a pic of my sg bullpup sks. alot cheaper of a option and still a great gun and very reliable. ( not to mention a hell of alot cheaper and lighter)

sorry about the potato quality picture lol.

0211021803.jpg

Well, it's been real, but I no longer have a bullpup M14...I sold my modified #1Rogue stock to a friend the other day... he will continue the evolution that I started. I removed the barreled action and set it aside for use in the new M14.CA Blackfeather Rifle Stock that's heading my way from Canada.

I have attached a picture of the 2nd generation Rogue chassis.

As you can see a good bit of material has been machined off of the chassis in an effort to reduce weight... this is good, but more weight reduction would be better. Another change addresses the weak JTach trigger guard (the original had a tendency to pop out)... anyway, they added tabs that fit into corresponding slots cut into the blast shield/cheek rest...

Lightened RogueChassis.jpg

IMG_5604.jpg

Gen II Rogue M1A chassis. It's an improvement over the original, but there is room for further improvement.

The new chassis has trigger pads that are super sized.

9.jpg

Juggernaut-Tactical-M14-Bullpup.jpg

My Rogue has a great trigger........much better than my keltec RFB. I have it in a socom 16 and it weights 10.85lbs with a empty mag. the new rogue is 15oz. lighter, that's almost a pound lighter than last years model. There's always room for improvement, but IMHO, this is the best m14 chassis on the market. The conventional chassis are fine for shooting from the prone, but way off balanced when running and gunning.

It's my understanding that the video put up by H20man is actually the first time Dino, the marketing Director of Juggernaut Tactical, Shot the production Rogue.......futhermore, he has stated that was a new vest and he had loaded his mags in backwards......so give the guy a break. Here's a video that debunk's H20man's video....... same guy.......no practice that day.....one take.

M14 Rogue bullpup Mag changes - YouTube

I want to see some live action Mag Changes....Watched all the videos on youtube I could find. Not impressed with the manual of arms at all.

My Rogue 16 with Magpul bus, aimpoint w/quick release mount, Juggerbrake and Magpul angle grip, thermold mag(empty). weighing in at 11.94lbs.

2012 rogue weight.JPG
with out the red dot it weights in at 11.1lbs.
Jtact Stock.jpg

2012 rogue weight.JPG

Jtact Stock.jpg

Status