Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR M1917 Eddystone 30-06

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by BamBam, Jun 1, 2015.

1. BamBam

BamBam Bend, OR Member

M1917 Eddystone 30-06 with an older scope on it. $350

No trades at this time.

Bend, OR

GunCrap_2_zps5qiv8rlk.jpg

shotsfired likes this.
  2. bradybunchdad

bradybunchdad Salem Member

Is there any chance this rifle came from a pawn shop in Salem? Does it have a jeweled bolt? I took a loan on one like this when I was 21 and lost it, very regretful as it belonged to my grandfather.
    Thanks, Jerry

3. BamBam

BamBam Bend, OR Member

I'll have to take a look, but I believe it does. If I can remember I'll take some pics of the bolt tomorrow. I didn't get it from a pawn shop, but that doesn't mean it's not the same rifle.

4. bradybunchdad

I thought the scope was maybe a red field or weaver with those mounts. Sling looks the same, if I can figure out if this was my grandpas it would be a miracle. Please send more pics, I am in Salem but would gladly drive over to pick it up.
    Jerry

5. BamBam

BamBam Bend, OR Member

It is a Redfield scope.

I'm driving half way to Salem on Saturday to sell another gun if you want to look at it I'll bring it along.

6. bradybunchdad

I will be in pacific city. Let me see if I can dig up a serial number through my uncle and I will get back to you.
    Jerry

7. nitestocker

nitestocker woodland washington Well-Known Member

man i hope you get it back i sold my step dads colt targetsman about 5 years ago and hes passed i wish i could get it back

8. BamBam

BamBam Bend, OR Member

The bolt isn't jeweled like I thought it was. I really thought it was. Didn't mean to get your hopes up like that.