JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

Well it's official, my offer on a house was finally accepted!!! Thank goodness. I have the ability to pull out money against my 401k to cover all the costs of closing, but I would prefer not to do that for obvious reasons. I emptied out both safes yesterday and made some really hard decisions. I am liquidating off over half of my collection. The ones I am keeping have either sentimental value, or I simply don't believe I could reacquire another one later down the road. I'm holding off posting a few since there is interest locally, but if they fall through I will add more listings later.

Sorry no trades on any of these. Since mortgage companies require a paper trail, I will need a bill of sale for every firearm. Transfers & BGC fees are on you. Stupid Prozanski.

7.) Springfield M1903A4 reproduction .30-06. Similar to the Gibbs repro, I think this one was made with love by a serious collector. Barrel is excellent, and the scope and mount are impeccable. Has original May 1943 barrel. I love 03's and this is a great shooter for those who want a sniper clone. Check the prices on the Gibbs or try and build one yourself; mine is an excellent deal. $900 OBRO

DSCN0084_zpsccxpdzvp.jpg

10.) M91/30 Mosin Nagant PU Sniper. 3.5x PU scope built solid. I misspsoke I don't think this is a repro, it's an original. It has electropenciling, whch I thought was sign of repro, but apparently thats what happens during arsenal refinish. Smooth action and the best trigger I have ever felt in a Russian Mosin. Barrel is like new. Comes with sling and tool kit and pouches. Ammunition could be purchased with rifle. $650 OBRO

DSCN0103_zpsxqdhhvf7.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Shane
503-209-8761

DSCN0082_zpsym1ebe5d.jpg DSCN0083_zps2ryqyyxz.jpg DSCN0085_zpsepgdqwhd.jpg DSCN0086_zpstduxdstd.jpg DSCN0087_zpsgivww8im.jpg DSCN0101_zpsdblfncr1.jpg DSCN0102_zps5ko0aukd.jpg DSCN0104_zpsgu5baju0.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.