JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****SPT***Hi, my 30-06 is a 1926 year after looking up serial numbers. This is not one that blows up.... It has what I have been told is a modified mauser action. It shoots grapefruit sized groups at 300 yards and I am not a very good shot. The bore could use a good cleaning. the stock has no cracks or problems. Just a couple dings maybe from bumping into another rifle. but its wood so that can be worked with. the mounts are weaver and the they have dovetail joints. The rings are 1" and their connection at the base is dovetailed, so you're looking at really stable rings. you can fit a 40mm scope in here no problem, a 50mm lens will need to be higher. I picked this up for $300 a few years ago. I would like to get near that out of it. Willing to trade for a small caliber pistol. I do have my CPL.

Price: $250

P1010002.jpg
P1010004.jpg
P1010008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
no there is no date on the barrel. it is stamped under the front mount. Says : Springfield Armory something-1903. and then a serial number. the action closes shut tightly and provides a good solid placement behind the round with no wiggling...and the barrel is 20" FYI

No deal has been made, I am simply weighing my options, I needed a night to sleep on it and needed pics/details of both offers. Thanks for both your offers. Also, I didn't respond to your reply here Ross because if I reply too many times then I violate the rules of thread "bumping".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.