JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This revolver is unrefinished and has no import markings of any kind on it. Most of the cheaper Nagants are refinished and imprinted with an ugly laser engraving or stamp on the barrel. It was built in 1941 at the Tula factory, all of the parts numbers match and have the proper marks of original parts.

I have not fired this revolver, but have no doubt that it will function fine. Non-imported marked revolvers are generally war bring backs, however I have no way to verify this is how this the pistol made it to this country. Revolvers without the import markings have sold for $400+ on gunbroker when they are available.

I am asking for $275 cash or trade, send offers and trades via PM

FTF in Seattle, WADL + CPL preferred, I will show you mine if you show me yours, no papers.

th_DSC_3889.jpg th_DSC_3890.jpg th_DSC_3891.jpg th_DSC_3892.jpg

This revolver is unrefinished and has no import markings of any kind on it. Most of the cheaper Nagants are refinished and imprinted with an ugly laser engraving or stamp on the barrel. It was built in 1941 at the Tula factory, all of the parts numbers match and have the proper marks of original parts.

I have not fired this revolver, but have no doubt that it will function fine. Non-imported marked revolvers are generally war bring backs, however I have no way to verify this is how this the pistol made it to this country. Revolvers without the import markings have sold for $400+ on gunbroker when they are available.

I am asking for $275 cash or trade, send offers and trades via PM

FTF in Seattle, WADL + CPL preferred, I will show you mine if you show me yours, no papers.

That sounds kind of perveted ("I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.")

I have a Ruger 10/22 with a new Tapco fiberglass collapsible stock. It looks pretty cool. I'm asking $300 for it. Interested?

th_DSC_3889.jpg th_DSC_3890.jpg th_DSC_3891.jpg th_DSC_3892.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top