JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Produced in a US Military ammunition plant, M118 Long Range ammunition consists of military brass, boxer-primers and a 175gr Sierra Match King bullet. Designed for long range training and competitive match shooting. This ammunition is 100% American made.

Suitable for rifles chambered in 7.62x51mm (7.62 NATO). Extremely accurate long-range shooting rounds. These rounds are commonly used in match competitions because of the consistency & reliability of each shot.

Two ammo cans for sale; each can contains 460 rounds in cartons. The cans still have the wire and lead crimp seal put on by the military.

Price:
$25/box of 20 rounds.
Buy 5 or more boxes for $22.50/box (5 boxes would be $112.50; 10 boxes would be $225).
Buy an entire can for $500 – 460 rounds plus the GI ammo can.

Can ship at your expense.

FTF in Tacoma-Lacey WA area or Shipping thru UPS/Fedex. I will tell you the shipping cost once I know the size and weight of the box needed for item(s) you want.

Payment: US Postal Money Order, Zelle, or PayPal + 4%

Text 253-290-8460 or send a PM if you want to buy any ammo and to get info on how to pay.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.