JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both were presented at the same time and both had lawyers at the hearing. Attorneys for Fitz were remote, but still presented arguments. Both also made separate arguments after the defense had spoken. Both received separate letters from the judge. OFF did not represent both, they were separate.
Nope.
MARK FITZ¸ GREYGUNS, INC., G4
ARCHERY, LLC, SECOND
AMENDMENT FOUNDATION; and
FIREARMS POLICY COALITION, INC.,

was decided. Not
KATERINA B. EYRE, TIM FREEMAN,
MAZAMA SPORTING GOODS, NATIONAL
SHOOTING SPORTS FOUNDATION, and
OREGON STATE SHOOTING
ASSOCIATION,

Nope.
MARK FITZ¸ GREYGUNS, INC., G4
ARCHERY, LLC, SECOND
AMENDMENT FOUNDATION; and
FIREARMS POLICY COALITION, INC.,

was decided. Not
KATERINA B. EYRE, TIM FREEMAN,
MAZAMA SPORTING GOODS, NATIONAL
SHOOTING SPORTS FOUNDATION, and
OREGON STATE SHOOTING
ASSOCIATION,
Wrong ones, my mistake. In any case, the complaints were handled separately and the judge did NOT make a determination on the NSSF case since it hasn't been heard. In fact, it wasn't submitted in time to be included. Are you saying that it's been dismissed because the OFF and FPC lost? That's certainly not my understanding.

Wrong ones, my mistake. In any case, the complaints were handled separately and the judge did NOT make a determination on the NSSF case since it hasn't been heard. In fact, it wasn't submitted in time to be included. Are you saying that it's been dismissed because the OFF and FPC lost? That's certainly not my understanding.
No, I am not saying its been dismissed. The docket shows that a Status Conference was held on 12/2/2022 regarding the briefing schedule. But no other information or schedule has been posted in the docket.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top