JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is actually a M101 A2 cargo trailer so I'm going to post with the correct information.
Two completely different trailers as this is the desirable one due to it's lighter weight (can be towed by a jeep / ect) vs what was incorrectly listed (an M105) that basically requires a m2 ma duce truck, uni mog, ect (an actual truck) to tow.

Thanks

Last Edited:
Folks, this is a zero brainer if you are looking for a trailer, or will have a future need.

From a basic utility trailer, all the way up to an off-highway camping rig. You'd be good to go.

Shux you can just put a a few cots in it, throw an awning off the back, and your hunting camp would be all set.

We brought our M101 out here from Mass last move. Tracked a charm behind the tow rig, including 90MPH in Idaho! Tow rig was a half ton pick - up.

M105 is beefier with 1 1/2 ton rating, where our M101 is 3/4 ton rated. Both are about the same size. So a 105 is the better choice for hard hauling.

Lunette and pintle setup makes them easier to handle off highway, and the ring makes it easier to secure the trailer. We wrap hardened chain thru the ring and lock it with a good lock, can't hook up to it unless cut. Plus most folks do not normally run with a pintle anyways.

This is a super deal on a magnificent trailer.
My JK is simply too small to manage such a beast.
Just to clarify a little..the prior owner towed effortlessly via a Toyota P/U (v6). I was going to tow this off road with a Suzuki Samurai, so although this is a tuff as nails trailer it remains "user friendly" (my 2 cents).

I've got a totally renovated M100 that hauls the loads I need.
The M105 empty nearly exceeds the legal limits on my JK.

If I had a proper sized vehicle I'd grab that M105. Not today.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top