JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
No problem, just thought I'd ask. When I got mine all it came with was the trailer, lol. Been looking for at least some side rails.

-this is a really good deal folks!-

At Christians current ask, you could buy his entire set-up, put the hoops and top on yours, then take your time selling the trailer. And make out quite allrite. Or sell yours if his is better cond.

If the wife also drove a truck (or even a suitable tow SUV) we would have allready scooped it up.

Fellow we bought our current one from back East towed it with a Toyota Landcruiser no prob. He went from upstate NY to Moab (off highway trail riding there), as well as all over New England.

Are those Good Year Wranglers on there? Those are what I was considering using to replace the tires on my my M101. They are well suited for the job.
Also, have you tried listing it in Steelsoldiers.com?
That's the forum for all things ex-military vehicles, etc.

not trying to thread jack,, but these are really cool trailers, escpecially the surge brake,,, when set up properly, they will hold the trailer back when going down steep hills. I had one and put dodge ram 35" rims and M/T tires on,( direct fitment) as i was towing it with a dodge ram 3/4 diesel so all the tires matched and i carryed 1 matchng spare under the bed as a 35" tire would just fit in the factory spot, and cover both the trailer and the truck. I have the military service manual on e- file if anyone wants it. ( free) I believe these can be converted to a dump bed with a few modifications. ( the hand brakes hold the axle and you back up to dump by removing the 2 pins at the frame, once you put in a flexable brake line instead of the hard line..)

not trying to thread jack,, but these are really cool trailers, escpecially the surge brake,,, when set up properly, they will hold the trailer back when going down steep hills. I had one and put dodge ram 35" rims and M/T tires on,( direct fitment) as i was towing it with a dodge ram 3/4 diesel so all the tires matched and i carryed 1 matchng spare under the bed as a 35" tire would just fit in the factory spot, and cover both the trailer and the truck. I have the military service manual on e- file if anyone wants it. ( free) I believe these can be converted to a dump bed with a few modifications. ( the hand brakes hold the axle and you back up to dump by removing the 2 pins at the frame, once you put in a flexable brake line instead of the hard line..)
They are great trailers, you're spot on. The surge brake is amazing. Last year I had mine loaded with over a ton of fire wood and I could barely feel the trailer behind me when I was braking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top