JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone had any experience with the M10 Model AKs? I believe they are Romanian, and have a better fit and finish them the standard WASR, sounds like it might be a good affordable AK. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not like the LOOKS of that rifle. Looks a lot like the Swiss Army Knife style AR's that I hate so much. I like my AK's old school with wood furniture.

I know almost nothing about any firearms, except for the 10/22, and was wondering, what kind of stock is that on the video? I've never seen anything like it before.

It's called a Slide Fire stock. Essentially it lets you "bump fire" your rifle. Do a youtube search for bump fire and you'll see immediately what it is. At any rate, a Slide Fire stock allows a person to emulate full auto firing without it being a full auto rifle. It's a great way to shoot lots of bullets down range without actually hitting anything, AND you get to pay the Slide Fire company about $250.00 for the privilege to do it! (Can you tell what I think of Slide Fire stocks?).

I know almost nothing about any firearms, except for the 10/22, and was wondering, what kind of stock is that on the video? I've never seen anything like it before.

It's a slide fire. It operates using the bump fire principle

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called a Slide Fire stock. Essentially it lets you "bump fire" your rifle. Do a youtube search for bump fire and you'll see immediately what it is. At any rate, a Slide Fire stock allows a person to emulate full auto firing without it being a full auto rifle. It's a great way to shoot lots of bullets down range without actually hitting anything, AND you get to pay the Slide Fire company about $250.00 for the privilege to do it! (Can you tell what I think of Slide Fire stocks?).

From what I have read it is very controllable for CQC. I want to try one ASAP and if I do I will post a review

From what I have read it is very controllable for CQC. I want to try one ASAP and if I do I will post a review

If that was really the case, then why doesn't anyone post any videos of them actually shooting something with the Slide-Fire equipped rifle? You see the shooter, you see the rifle being fired, you never see what they're shooting at.

If that was really the case, then why doesn't anyone post any videos of them actually shooting something with the Slide-Fire equipped rifle? You see the shooter, you see the rifle being fired, you never see what they're shooting at.

I dunno but the AR15 has virtually no recoil so how hard is it to imagine? I see it of value if you are firing through a doorway or something else close up and it can be turned off with a switch

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top