JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For the M1 Carbine I would stick with GI 15 rnd mags, never met a 30 rounder that would consistently feed worth crap. So where are the pictures of your Carbine! ;)

Just out of curiosity is the M1 an issue rifle or aftermarket? I know that some of the aftermarket ones had issues with the mil spec mags. If you are going to buy a bunch I would try one first to make sure it works with your gun. The only reason I say this is that my uncle had one and I gave him a stack of issue 15 & 30 rounders and every last one of them would lock up the gun - fed fine but fail to fire. The factory mag he had ran fine with it tho.

For the M1 Carbine I would stick with GI 15 rnd mags, never met a 30 rounder that would consistently feed worth crap. So where are the pictures of your Carbine! ;)

Seconding GI mags... sometimes you can find some GI or european military 30 rounders which work well. Also if you are using 30 rounders, you may want to double check your mag catch. There's a type of mag catch which has an extra tab to help secure the magazine in place... which improves reliability. I'll see if i can take a pic of mine on the carbine. but should look like this <broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top