JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

M1 Garand, Springfield, CMP Field Grade. I picked this up at a local gun show.

• CMP Field Grade, with legit CMP certificate
  • with CMP green hard case
  • didn't come with it, but I will include a legit (non repro) bayonet (short).
  • read CMP for Field Grade description. This one is typical.
  • I replaced the gas cylinder. The one on there was little loose (which is normal). Now it's like new snug the way I prefer. I include the gas cylinder that came with it for the purists.
  • $800 cash, face to face, per local laws.
  • buyer pays fees. If buyer has to drive a ways to meet me close to Hillsboro, I'll consider splitting fees. I can consider some garand ammo on enbloc clips as incentive.
  • closer to Hillsboro preferred. Forum reputation preferred.
  • No trades.

Last Edited:
They use En bloc clips not magazines. You push them into the Garand and they eject out after all the rounds have been shot making the re nound PING noise.
They usually hold 8 rounds but I have a 2 rounder for certain matches and a 5 rounder for hunting.

IMO one of the best rifles ever made.

And at his asking price is a steal! Someone jump on this deal before I bug the wife into letting me get it!

Ravencroft is probably thinking of the BM-59, it was a Garand remade by Pietro Beretta in Italy and it used 20 round magazines. A very hard to find and excellent rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.