JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
***SOLD***I have decided to sell my Springfield M1 Garand. I have had it for a while, now its time for it to bring luck to someone else.
This rifle came to me from the CMP in March of 2007 as a Danish return field grade. It had a bunch of Italian parts which I replaced over the years.
When I got it, the barrel was a SA 1949 with a frosted bore and the usual muzzle wear, it still shot ok but I picked up a NOS Springfield barrel when
The CMP was selling them and had that installed around 2010-2011. Since the new barrel was installed, it has about 300 rounds down range. I shot
this in Garand matches and the best I did was third place, but I think that was before the new barrel.

The rifle has a lot of nice older hard to find parts, the gunsmith that installed the barrel, broke it all down and replaced the follower arm, it was bent,
he is the one that pointed out the elevation knob is Winchester, that part alone sells for $150 and up. The Danes stamped the receiver serial number
on the bottom side of the stock, the brass disk is gone but there is still some sticker in the barrel channel.

At any rate, I am basing my asking price on a conservative value of the sum of its parts. My asking price is $1,400 all I have besides the rifle is the
CMP certificate and the take off barrel if you want. Transfer to be done at any gun shop in Springfield, your choice, buyer to pay fees. First firm
"I'll take it!" gets it. Feel free to ask questions.

receiver Springfield Armory 267748 lead dipped heal (June 1941)
oprod D35382-8 SA modified
Lockbar rear sight with Winchester Windage knob
New Barrel SA 3-52
New oprod spring from Orion 7
Bolt D28287-2SA
Milled and grooved rear hand guard retainer clip
Walnut stock with receiver serial stamped on it faint proof P, no other visible marks
Milled stock ferrule
Trigger housing D28290-5SA
Milled trigger guard C-46025-3SA
Hammer C-46008-3SA 16.jpg 12.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg 15.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
New deal, $1,400 with an M1 Bayonet and Scabbard marked UC, (I believe Utica Cutlery) and a bando, 48 rounds of Greek HXP on clips, or $1,300 for just the rifle. If there is no interest, I'll sell off the collector parts and put it back up with a new much lower price and no collector parts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top