JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Contact me [email protected], I reply much faster by email than on forums.
Field grades have yellow barrack numbers. Add $90 if you want a winchester trigger pack installed (the field grades currently have the winchester trigger packs)
Service grades have cmp wood in very good condition (letterkenney arsenal, known for their premium finishes rated as best). The service grades have very smooth triggers.
Also have one rack special in beautiful condition visually identical as the service grades priced at $1175 (no letterkenney markings)

Will only trade for high end expensive guns (cz shadow, desert eagle, cz bren, rec 7, lwrc, noveske, mcx mpx, scorpion micro, daniel defense, etc) or a couple mid range guns. otherwise cash.

Will help you with the same day transfer (not guaranteed if your name is common).

I am in seattle proper and the only ffls that I know will help you with the transfer and not give you a hard time is in Renton and lynnwood.

For payments please use 100s if possible, I don't like small bills very much because of the counting time but it's fine if it can't be helped.

IMG_20201018_144514986.jpg IMG_20200928_152658245.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.