JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1295
Manufacturer
H&R
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Gladstone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Well, the day has come that my Safe Queen goes to a new home. Metal and wood have exceptional finish, all parts match, bore is mirror (don't have a Throat/Muzzle gauge), crown is perfect, functions as designed.
Took this out with some Long Range buddies and could actually hit a Man Target at 800 yds. Mililtary brass, '43 and '54, at extra cost. My kids have become jerks and don't deserve any of my firearms, Hah! 20210615_055637.jpg 20210615_055733.jpg 20210615_055520.jpg 20210615_055601.jpg 20210615_055432.jpg 20210615_055933.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Well, the day has come that my Safe Queen goes to a new home. Metal and wood have exceptional finish, all parts match, bore is mirror (don't have a Throat/Muzzle gauge), crown is perfect, functions as designed.
Took this out with some Long Range buddies and could actually hit a Man Target at 800 yds. Mililtary brass, '43 and '54, at extra cost. My kids have become jerks and don't deserve any of my firearms, Hah! View attachment 974288View attachment 974289View attachment 974291View attachment 974292View attachment 974293View attachment 974294
That's a buty! Sad about the kids, can you adopt me? I want it! If you can't adopt me, I may have to buy it. I more than simply like it. It's sweet. Is it possible to check it out before committing to purchase? I need more info, I'm not far from you.

That's a buty! Sad about the kids, can you adopt me? I want it! If you can't adopt me, I may have to buy it. I more than simply like it. It's sweet. Is it possible to check it out before committing to purchase? I need more info, I'm not far from you.
Like the John Browning photo; obviously a man of character and distinction. It really IS a honey! When I bought it a few years back, it still had cosmoline in protected areas. Currently, there are 6 guys ahead of you. Will keep you posted.

Like the John Browning photo; obviously a man of character and distinction. It really IS a honey! When I bought it a few years back, it still had cosmoline in protected areas. Currently, there are 6 guys ahead of you. Will keep you posted.
Delighted & thankz for your reply & update. I have sent you other means to contact me in a pm. Clean deal, no trade offers. Respect Mr. Bisley, respect.

This better be sold 20 minutes ago, Or I will Know that Chicken Little was correct in his Observation.

That is a CMP price from 15 yrs ago.... :) ;)

this is extremely tempting. the H&R garands from the later serial numbers (which yours is) are known for being the nicest post-war garands. H&R made their own barrels and had higher quality standards than the international harvesters. getting harder to find these in prime condition, like yours is. very tempting...

Not wanting to thread crap, but back when Orest Michaels said he was gonna run the CMP like a business, and the grading system was going to change, adding the "Field Grade" to the group, myself & 2 others ordered 11 Rack Grade HRAs for $295.00+ S&H.

Because we had "the Right Connections" what we got were 11 rackers that were really collector Grades w "A spot of rust in the chamber that didn't get removed w/ ONE PASS OF A PATCH" :) ;)

Collector Grades were abt $1200 at that time, & that was because they had a piece of paper w/ them that stated that these were basically "Parts Correct" for what they should have been when they left the factory.

Days gone by fer sure...

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.