JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Boring
State
Oregon
I'm looking for some gear for my M1 Garand. Ammo Belt, Bayonet, etc.
Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OK, I Googled Garrand ammo belt and ammo bandolier and they're two different things. I have some full, original, bandoliers but no belt. If you're interested in something like that, let me know. Also, if you happen to come up with multiple offers of bayonets, I'd like one too.

Bryan

Are you looking for WW2, M1905 bayonet or the Korean War, M5A1? I have multiples of both, the M1905s are ENS marked Greek contract bayonets and I have I believe a couple of different M5A1 manufacturers. Both flavors have appropriate scabbards.

PM me if you're interested.

OK, I Googled Garrand ammo belt and ammo bandolier and they're two different things. I have some full, original, bandoliers but no belt. If you're interested in something like that, let me know. Also, if you happen to come up with multiple offers of bayonets, I'd like one too.

Bryan
See my response to the OP, I have a number of bayonets.

Bryan
Ild be interested in full bandoleers with Garand food 😁

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.