JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This has been my favorite firearm for years, but it's been safe-ridden ever since I tore my shoulder and cant fire through even one full clip before my shoulder stings. So, to save myself from staring at it painstakingly, I wish to sell it off to someone who can enjoy it as much as it should be enjoyed.

I had it refurbished with a new barrel about 500 rounds ago by Tony Giacobe aka the Garand Guy. A new action spring only about 50 rounds ago by our very own Tim Copeland when I was having some feeding issues. Issue resolved, once again, props to Tim!

I put it in a Sage chassis about a year ago, which some may consider blasphemy, but I quite enjoy the look and the amount of modularity it offers.

I have a Burris Scout Scope 2-7x32mm, msrp's at $515.
An all aluminum, heavy duty bipod from DB TAC, that mounts regardless of the chassis, msrp's at $105 or so with the adapter.
And a T-37 Replica flashhider. That's like $30.

The chassis from Sage sells for $860 from the only place online that sells it, but last I checked it's permanently on back-order because Sage has fairly exclusive military contracts now that prevent more of their products from reaching the civilian market. So I had to get it from an auction for $1100 a year ago after trying to score one for OVER TWO YEARS. So, do the math, you'll see it's a great deal.

Old walnut stock and handguard included too, as well as a couple different garand slings, old leather and tactical modern. If you're local, you can come deal with me for my ammo, but I'm not shipping 2000+ rounds or splitting them up. About 1500 rounds in boxes, and 500 - 800 rounds loaded in stripper clips inside cans as well.

Whole package (ammo not included) - $2500

Just the rifle with the old stock and accessories - $1900

Just the chassis for - $900

Thanks for reading! Wish you well.
Sincerely, K

photo_2022-10-18 19.42.25.jpeg photo_2022-10-18 19.42.31.jpeg photo_2022-10-18 19.42.46.jpeg photo_2022-10-18 19.42.43.jpeg photo_2022-10-18 19.42.40.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The scope, and totally forgot about the ultimak rail if you want to mount the scope to the old furniture! I don't have it mounted because I enjoy shooting the irons more that anything. M1 sights are just so crisp!

photo_2022-10-18_21-05-48.jpg photo_2022-10-18_21-05-55.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.