JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
State
Idaho
M1 Garand Complete Bolt. Springfield! Great shape.RE6B heat code built in 1943. $75 plus shipping if applicable!
SA Bolt D28287-12SA, RE6B: June/1942 to October/1942, SN: 638670 - 940250

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Used but rearsenaled sometime by the look of it.The park is in good shape on the top and a bit of rub on the rails. I bought it years ago as a back up but traded my Garand to my Brother a couple years back and forgot I had the extra bolt. I can email a pic or two if interested.

Used but rearsenaled sometime by the look of it.The park is in good shape on the top and a bit of rub on the rails. I bought it years ago as a back up but traded my Garand to my Brother a couple years back and forgot I had the extra bolt. I can email a pic or two if interested.
You might want to post a pic in your thread.

SA Bolt D28287-12SA, RE6B: June/1942 to October/1942, SN: 638670 - 940250

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.