JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
up for sale is my M1 Garand. I bought locally from a forum member. It's what I believe is called a "CMP Special"
from CMP website:
CMP SPECIAL: (Excellent)
CMP's new grade of M1 Garand. This rifle consists of a new production stock and handguard set with CMP cartouche, a new production barrel and new web sling. Receiver and most other parts are refinished USGI, but some parts may be new manufacture. See item for details.
and they sell for $995 through CPM - if you can get one.

My rifle has the new production CMP cartouche stock. Ok, no old stock stained with GI blood and stories of battles to tell - but it's kinda cool to have a Garand that looks like new. As to the new production barrel, not sure - but the bore is excellent on mine. Springfield receiver.

Comes with the green CMP hardcase, the CMP certificate, a sling. I purchased a Garand Gear gas plug for this that when installed lets you shoot commercial 30-06, or surplus M1 ball.

and I have some enbloc clips - I can include those.

I have 500 rnds of Prvi Partizan Garand load 30-06 (new manufacture, specifically for the Garand). I'll sell this at very good price with the rifle. This ammo sold separately - not part of the $995.

$995 Cash (the CMP price). Face to face sale, Oregon resident legal to own firearms. Must show valid ODL/ID. Preference given to buyer that can meet me closer to Hillsboro.

Last Edited:
Ill take the plug if no one wants it. How much you want for it? Do not PM me. Just indicate in your post you are willing to part with it separately and I will PM you my phone number.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.