JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I sold my M1, and would bore myself to death trying to shoot this much ammo out of my bolt action .30-06, so I want to trade it for a new gun(s).

I have one can of 192 rounds on en bloc clips, and 3 cans of 240rds each in 20rd boxes. All these cans are unopened.

This is the greek HXP stuff from CMP.

With shipping, I'm in it for $296, but considering the fact that I had to wait 3 months for this stuff to arrive, they're worth $100 a can to me.

The only other place I know of other than CMP (who was still backordered 90-100 days on ammo last time I checked) that still has this ammo is The Ammo Store Inc., and they're charging $124 plus shipping for the 192rd cans.

Things I'm interested in trading for: S&W or DA ruger in .357 with 4" or 6" barrel, bolt action in .223, .22hornet, .300WM or bigger, part trade for a nice nylon 66, non-sporterized german mauser in 8mm, other centerfire varmint type guns, or other cool stuff

I'm not willing to put any cash on my part towards trades, but if you have something to trade that's worth more than my ammo, I also have 520 rounds of .223/5.56 (remington 55gr fmj and XM193) that I could put towards trade too, assuming I don't find a .223 before then.

I live in Coos Bay, but travel to Roseburg at least once a week. If you have a super awesome deal for me, then I'd be willing to travel anywhere along 101/Interstate 5, but otherwise you have to come to Coos Bay.

FTF only

here's a pic of the AR ammo too:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.