JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
693 rounds of 30-06 with 64 clips for $800.
The format asks for manufacture I'm assuming this is US ammunition the cans in the photo are original containers to this ammunition.

909BB4CB-910F-41CC-897A-DE1E58E512CC.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The ammo can on the left is actually for 7.62 x 51 NATO (aka .308 Win). The ammo can on the right is correct.

Post up a photo of the head stamp on the ammo. That will tell us origin and year of manufacture.

-E-

Those can not be the original cans, or at least not the one on the left. The can on the left was originally for belted 7.62x51 (.308) on M13 links for machine-guns like the M60. The can on the right is the original style can/marking for use with the M1 Garand and is possibly the original can. The only way to be sure is by head stamp as the other poster mentioned.

693 rounds of 30-06 with 64 clips for $800.
The format asks for manufacture I'm assuming this is US ammunition the cans in the photo are original containers to this ammunition.

View attachment 1326358
Those can not be the original cans, or at least not the one on the left. The can on the left was originally for belted 7.62x51 (.308) on M13 links for machine-guns like the M60. The can on the right is the original style can/marking for use with the M1 Garand and is possibly the original can. The only way to be sure is by head stamp as the other poster mentioned.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.