JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1650
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg CMP Rifle. Barrel matched receiver and has paperwork. Excellent rifling. $1650.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Any way to tell if this actually saw action in the Korean War?
This is the notorious 4.2 million that was retooled for Korea there's a good chance he could've gone since it's an earlier 4.2 but doubtful that any of them really went over there. The barrel is match to the receiver and not re-done in anyway it's a CMP rifle and I was told it came from 29 palms not sure how that came up

This is the notorious 4.2 million that was retooled for Korea there's a good chance he could've gone since it's an earlier 4.2 but doubtful that any of them really went over there. The barrel is match to the receiver and not re-done in anyway it's a CMP rifle and I was told it came from 29 palms not sure how that came up

I Like this Rifle,:):):)
just looking fer more detail:eek:...

So the hang tag looks to be 28 june 65, which makes it a candidate for .......
Do you know the history back that far?
Other than Shop Number 87 and Job Order #xxxx, the only way to tell is if it gives a Jar Head a ......

Nah, bad form...

More Pictures? Any Cartouches or markings on the stock?

:):):):)

Hang tag date 28 June, 1965 would make it a DCM rifle. :rolleyes: Do you have
a yellow CMP hang tag with barrel readings? Most rifles sold by the DCM I have
examined are much better than average condition rifles. I have owned 2 DCM rifles
and several CMP rifles. +25 years ago matches at 29 Palms you could purchase
DCM rifles. ;) Nice rifle. GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.