Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR M1 Garand, 1903 Springfield

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by submarine al, Mar 31, 2015.

1. submarine al

submarine al NW Oregon, Hillsboro Member

Two CMP USGI Rifles for sale

M1 Garand, 30-06 caliber. Springfield 1.6M WW2 era rifle. All USGI parts except for a new replacement Boyds Birch Stock. Good mechanical condition and nice bright bore.
    ~ 50% average finish - better on the barrel and OP rod, about 20% on the Reciever. Arsenal (GI) replacement Barrel. Good shooter, i used to use it the military class silhouette matches.
    Asking: SOLD

1903 Springfield Rock Island
    , High number 30-06. All USGI bolt action rifle in original configuration. Finger groove straight stock. Looks like it was refurbished in WW2 with a wartime barrel and parkerize. No markings on the stock. Finish is 90%+. Dark Bore with strong lands and grooves and good crown.
    Asking: Sold

Local face to face sales in the Hillsboro, Oregon area to Oregon residents or FFL holders who can legally own firearms. I will ask to see identification in form of a state ID (ODL) or CHL or FFL. We will do a private party bill of sale. Payment in cash please, I’m not looking for trades on this item. This item is sold As Is and all sales are final. As with any used firearm, it’s recommended that a competent gunsmith inspect it before firing.

Thank you.
    SA

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    solv3nt and JDAVIS like this.
  2. padd54

padd54 Central Oregon/Cascades Active Member

I am interested in the 1903. Conversation started.

3. Varmint Slayer1

Varmint Slayer1 Willamette Valley Member

Do you still have the original stock for the Garand?

4. Pheasantslayer

Pheasantslayer Hillsboro Member

Hi Im extremely interested in your m1 garand have cash

5. submarine al

submarine al NW Oregon, Hillsboro Member

VS1 Just sold thank you for the interest. PS. Stock that used to be on this rifle was a beat up replacement (not USGI) stock that was upgraded with a new Boyds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.