JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What we have here we have a nice commercial M1 Carbine.
Was built by Alpine in the early 1960s. I'd never heard of Alpine carbines, and you likely haven't either.
Here's a good read on the Alpine Carbines:
Alpine M1 Carbine
Interesting that the buttplate on this one is USGI as is (apparently) the stock, that was apparently made by Hillerich & Bradsby, the Louisville Slugger people!
While any cartouches were scrubbed when the stock was refinished, the HB stamping in the sling cutout remains.
These carbines were noted as being good shooters and this one is no exception.
I replaced the recoil spring which felt weak and shot 6 magazines through it. WRA 44, several different handloads and some Remington commercial. All ran fine.
Also included are 2 15-round magazines, a box of Remington soft point ammo and a box of French (!) military rounds.
Price for a quick sale at a very firm $500. Gun is being sold to settle an estate.
If I didn't already have a nice, '43 Underwood, this one would be in my safe already!
First "I'll take it" followed up with a Conversation message gets it.
Can transfer in Dallas or Salem, buyer pays the transfer fees.
This is C&R eligible. While that means nothing in Oregon anymore, I do have an 03 license and can ship it out of state. Buyer to pay actual shipping cost.
carbine1.jpg
carbine2.jpg
carbine3.jpg
carbine4.jpg
carbine5.jpg carbine6.jpg carbine7.jpg carbine8.jpg carbine9.jpg carbine10.jpg carbine11.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.