JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for legit M1 carbine(s), not silly Universals or other post-WWII junk, service grade strongly preferred.

Only willing to pay realistic prices, ie less than four figures, not the current craziness of the CMP auctions et al.

Oregon residents and F2F transactions only, please. I'm located in the Gorge.

Looking for legit M1 carbine(s), not silly Universals or other post-WWII junk, service grade strongly preferred.

Only willing to pay realistic prices, ie less than four figures, not the current craziness of the CMP auctions et al.

Oregon residents and F2F transactions only, please. I'm located in the Gorge.
I have a WW2 m1 carbine, barrel is inland stamped 1943, non original bayonet, 150 rds of ammo, 2 extra hand guards, one wood and one metal, 4- 15 rd mags, 2- 30 rd mags, replica mag holders, original 15 rd 2 mag holder on the butt stock, no import marks or arsenal stamps, GI type 3 stamped rear sight, type 3 barrel band with bayonet lug. I have some others I am willing to part with, Enfield .303, Mosin Nagant 7.62x54 carbine with almost 400 rds of ammo, retired and downsizing. [email protected], I love just north of Salem.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.