1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB OR M1 carbine(s)

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by chwilliams, Jul 28, 2014.

1. chwilliams

chwilliams Oregon New Member

Looking for legit M1 carbine(s), not silly Universals or other post-WWII junk, service grade strongly preferred.

Only willing to pay realistic prices, ie less than four figures, not the current craziness of the CMP auctions et al.

Oregon residents and F2F transactions only, please. I'm located in the Gorge.
  2. Jim Dasher

Jim Dasher New Member

I have a WW2 m1 carbine, barrel is inland stamped 1943, non original bayonet, 150 rds of ammo, 2 extra hand guards, one wood and one metal, 4- 15 rd mags, 2- 30 rd mags, replica mag holders, original 15 rd 2 mag holder on the butt stock, no import marks or arsenal stamps, GI type 3 stamped rear sight, type 3 barrel band with bayonet lug. I have some others I am willing to part with, Enfield .303, Mosin Nagant 7.62x54 carbine with almost 400 rds of ammo, retired and downsizing. jimdasher@centurylink.net, I love just north of Salem.
    BEN LILLY likes this.