JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$70
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
***SOLD*** ***SOLD***Up for sale is a lot of nine (9) used M1 Carbine magazines. Two are USGI IA and BW marked 15 round and seven M2 marked commercial 30 rounders. These are being sold as parts or project magazines. The 15 rounders were my range mags, they have been used a lot and still work but the little tabs on the back are kind of worn out so fit is a little loose, but they still work better than the commercial mags on the market.

The 30 rounds I never used, I got them about 10 years ago as part of a large lot of magazines and ammo. They had some tape residue on them like someone taped two together. They are all complete but they are kind of poorly made in my opinion and would be prone to problems unless the the sharp edges on the insides are filed or sanded out so the follower can move without binding.

I am offering these as a lot for $70 ftf or $85 shipped via USPS priority medium flat rate box

I could also do a trade, quality AR15 magazines, 6.5 Creedmore Brass or H4350 powder

4.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: