JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I received in a trade for some other guns an M1 Carbine that I need to sell. The serial number is 3,745,771 both on the stock and the receiver, and the barrel is stamped IBM Corp., all indicating IBM was the manufacturer. My limited research suggests IBM made about 346,000 M1s between mid-1943 and mid-1944. This one has a bayonet lug and the rotary safety. The magazine release button is stamped "M". I'd describe the condition as fair. The wood is dark and has dings in it, but it's sound with no soft spots or deep imperfections. The metalwork has lost some blueing in the usual places but has no rust. I fired off a magazine last summer, and it was great to shoot with no problems. I then cleaned it and put it away. I just can't justify keeping it. $500 firm. I have a couple extra magazines and some ammo that I can add for additional $$ at a very fair price if interested.

I'm in Corvallis. PM me if interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.