JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all ! I have a pretty decent little 30 cal carbine for sale.

I KNOW YOU NEED PICTURES, BUT I CAN NOT GET THEM TO POST...... I WOULD BE HAPPY TO EMAIL THEM TO YOU !!!

This is a real GI carbine, not a commercial one. Made by Inland mfg. division of General Motors, and the barrel is dated 4-44 (Inland Barrel) the bore looks great, even the parkerizing looks good. This carbine has the bayonet lug, and the adjustable sight. The stock is an "I cut" high-wood stock in great shape. It has the flip type safety and the flat bolt.

I have never taken this gun apart to see what parts match and what don't, I know for a fact it has a replacement rear sight (original type) and an aftermarket 30 round mag. It is missing the little metal thing in the stock that goes in the slot to hold the barrel band on, it never had it since I have owned it and it does not affect function. They are cheap and I have seen them at gun shows, but never remembered to get one......

I am no carbine guru and I won't pretend to be, This is a good little gun, it's not perfect, but it's not twelve hundred dollars either !

I want $750 cash for it, the only trades I am looking for are:

-Browning HiPower
-American made M1A (will ad cash)
-Browning, Weatherby, or other Miroku or SKB built double shotgun in .410, 28 gauge, 20 gauge
-Ruger #1 or Browning/Winchester 65 in 218 Bee

I live 35 miles south-east of The Dalles, that's 2 hours from Portland or Bend

Please call me 5o3-7o3-2874 (NO texting please) or email me for pics [email protected]

As a Carbine fan I would like to thank you for offering your carbine somewhere near what its value is.

I have been watching a couple carbines for months on other sites the guys think are worth $1200

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.